Liquid Elements Ultra Finish microfiber finish cloth
With the Ultra Finish microfiber finish cloth with 1200 GSM and very gentle fibers, shiny results are absolutely no problem.
The Ultra Finish is perfect for polishing seals, growing and detailers.
Due to the extremely fine plus chenille fibers, seals and waxes are effectively polished and not partially removed as by other towels, so that something is lost from the performance of the seals.
Due to the extremely thick fibers, it is also possible to edit a complete vehicle with just one cloth, without having to change the cloth as with conventional detailing.
As an additional positive side effect of the very fine plus chenille fibers in combination with the very dense manufacturing process, the Ultra Finish microfiber cloth has a high "crumple zone", which ensures that scratches do not arise, even if you have too much pressure when polishing seals is working.
That Ultra finish is also suitable as a perfect all -rounder, since the microfiber is also perfect for removing cleaner or drying the vehicle.
- Size: 40x40 cm
- Weight: 1200 GSM
- Plush chenille fibers
- Fine microfiber sewn for scratch -free work
- Extremely dense fibers
- Perfect for the paint finish
- Polage wax and seals
- Dry laundry processed
- Dry the vehicle surface
- Take out the cloth
- Place the ultra finish cloth on the surface and polish the seal with slight pressure. If a cleaner processes or other wet surfaces (water) are to be removed, you have to work without pressure.
- Turn the microfiber cloth and wipe again over the same surface to complete the finish
- Washable at up to 60 ° C in the washing machine (preferably with microfiber detergent)
- Punch the cloth after the washing process and hang up to dry (a tumble dryer can also be used in the gentle wash for microfiber cloths)
- Under no circumstances continue to use microfiber cloths if they are dirty / contaminated, for example if they were in contact with the ground by accident.
- 80% polyester
- 20% polyamide